Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines
FINANCIAL SUPPORT MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR:
- Nonprofit organizations located within geographic areas that NOVEC serves or area surrounding NOVEC's territory
- Nonprofit organizations in which our customer-owners are participants
- Nonprofit organizations that focus on education, environment, culture and the arts, civic and community development, and health and human services
FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO:
- Religious programs of churches or other sectarian organizations
- Political, advocacy or labor organizations
- Organizations that limit membership and services based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, age or national origin
Need a corporate sponsor for your program or organization?
NOVEC donates to area nonprofit organizations focused on education, environmental causes, culture and the arts, as well as civic and community development.
Request volunteer or financial assistance from HELPS
NOVEC HELPS assists organizations that support youth and family activities, community health projects, and first responders and military personnel.
Request Sponsorship with NOVEC HELPS
Eligible organizations must be tax-exempt under IRS section 501(c)(3) and (4)